At BRENO Roofing, we work with both shingled and flat roofs, offering repair, replacement, and new installation services.
Flat roofs are increasingly popular in the GTA because of their many advantages. These include:
- Flat roofs have relatively lower costs because their materials are cheaper since they don’t need much curb appeal and because the labor costs are lower due to the reduced risk during replacement and the quicker and easier installation process.
- If you ever need repairs or replacement, the re-roofing process is quick and painless.
- You will have some outdoor useable space that you can use as lounge space, for a garden, for solar panels, or for any other use.
- Ontario is characterized by warm summers and cold winters. Flat roofs offer much-needed heat loss prevention during winter months and it keeps in fresh air during summer months.
- Flat roofs are safer and easier to inspect and cleaning gutters and checking sidings is also easier.
- A well constructed flat roof has a lifespan of around 30 years, which can be extended with the use of tar and gravel.
- We work with all the major flat roof materials, including built-up roof (BUR), modified bitumen, rubber membrane (EPDM), PVC, TPO, and rolled asphalt.
- Flat roofs can support heavier equipment such as air conditioning units, something sloped roofs cannot.
- Ontario can get quite windy. A flat roof offers greater wind resistance compared to angled roofs. Strong winds can cause shingles to lift, creating repair concerns.
Signs you need Full Flat Roof Replacement
There are several signs that will tell you that you need a replacement as opposed to repair.
At BRENO Roofing Inc., we do full flat roof replacement
Why hire BRENO Roofing for flat roof replacement?
Ontario residents are very handy and some are inclined to do DIY flat roof replacement. However, there are several reasons why you should hire a pro like BRENO Roofing.
We will do thorough flat roof inspection to determine if you need a full roof replacement or repairs will suffice. We will do a thorough inspection of the seams, flashings, and attachment points. We will assess any deterioration, aging, punctures, water ponds, and leakage and look for cracks at the corners and joints, in ventilation slits, and around the chimney.
We will give you free flat roof replacement and repair costs to help you make an informed decision. Depending on the extent of the damage, you may find the cost of repair is almost the same as that of full replacement, in which case replacement is the obvious choice.
We are certified by some of the top roofing material manufacturers in Canada. This and the fact that we’ve been in the business for over 18 years is proof that we know our roofing materials. We will advise you on the best material to replace your roof given the particular climatic conditions of your area. The fact that we are certified by top manufacturers means you do not risk voiding the manufacturer warranty when you hire us.