When it comes to eavestroughs replacement, cleaning, and repairs there is no company in Newmarket that does it better than Breno Roofing. This can be attributed to our 18 years in the business and the unique steps we follow in a replacement. Here are the steps you can expect once you hire us:
- Inspection: This is done to identify damages as well as plan for the eavestroughs installations.
- Measurements: The measurements of your home are taken and a sketch of the ideal downspout done. It is also in this step that we will note the best elbows to use.
- Cutting downspout tubes
- Setting the right slope: This is done to ensure smooth water flow. We use a slope of ¼ inch per every 10 feet of eavestroughs.
- Installation of hangers and flashing
- Installation of the downspouts
- Testing to ensure everything is working perfectly